Jquery slideshow

Modules, Add-ons and custom code that's more than just a quick hack or Mod.
netjet

Re: Jquery slideshow

Post by netjet »

Tony you are the best! THANK YOU, I'll try to do it tomorrom and coming back here to report of course! Thank you again for your time!
Tony Barnes

Post by Tony Barnes »

No worries - like I say, if you find a different slider javascript that suits better and have issues getting it running, let me know
Roydekker

Post by Roydekker »

We have made a Jquery banner slider! See below:

With this Banner Slider for your Interspire webshop you can present your products better. With the included management module you can quickly and easily change the look of the slider.
The module is easy to install with the included instruction manual. Download here
josephcvh

Post by josephcvh »

Hi Tony,

Im tying to implement anythingSlider to interspire homepage. A normal slider with images and videos for it. I cant seems to get this work.

Would like you to help me about this.

Many thanks,
Joseph
dwrs

Post by dwrs »

Hi Tony firstly thank you for this example ,can you analyze www.hepsiburada.com banner slider,This is the perfect automatic product slider I have ever seen,but I cant handle it :( and also left category panel 's perfect too ,can we do this with interspire?

Thank You
Tony Barnes

Post by Tony Barnes »

Sorry, been busy as chuff of late and not checkign the forums!!

Joseph - what is your issue?

dwrs - if you look at their js file, that javascript is powered by - http://static.hepsiburada.net/scripts/hb_sliderV2.js - erm, you could take it and use however you like, though it doesn't appear to be license free/available in that sense. You would just have to mimic the markup used in you panel, and it would be sorted