wordpress integration

Modules, Add-ons and custom code that's more than just a quick hack or Mod.
doom4

wordpress integration

Post by doom4 »

What is the way I can integrate simple wordpress blog that can use same theme like default of Interspire, if anyone is caring help me out please...

I am serious to integrate wordpress into my blog with the same theme parsing like http://www.babyreflux.co.uk/blog/ can you help me in this.

Everything is working fine, i parsed the template by putting following code this in to wordpress header.php.

<?php
require("../init.php");

$GLOBALS['ISC_CLASS_TEMPLATE']->SetPageTitle($varPageTitle);
$GLOBALS["ISC_CLASS_TEMPLATE"]->SetTemplate("top");
$GLOBALS["ISC_CLASS_TEMPLATE"]->ParseTemplate();

?>

but if I put require("../init.php"); in the same header.php & footer.php (FYI footer just have SetTemplate("Bottom") for showing footer of ISC) the same error occured which I earlier but when you click on post it give me this error.

Notice: Undefined index: ISC_CLASS_DB in /home/ftcable1/public_html/lib/class.log.php on line 328
Fatal error: Call to a member function InsertQuery() on a non-object in /home/ftcable1/public_html/lib/class.log.php on line 328

I also tried to put require("../init.php"); in index.php but when i click on post it generate this error in wordpress

Fatal error: Call to a member function SetPageTitle() on a non-object in /home/fasion/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/twentyten/header.php on line 9

My Cart is working fine and everything is good, if I don't parse like that blog even is works fine with default template. Check this thread I don't know where is this guy so I can buy the template from thim.

Help will be much appricated.
Last edited by doom4 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth
Confirmed
Confirmed

Re: wordpress integration

Post by Gareth »

I tried to do this a year or so ago without any luck. I can't remember which, but it kept throwing me errors. I think Jonathan paid a developer to integrate his blog on babyreflux, he might be along shortly to give more information.

I know that phpuck on Interspire's forum gave a simplified tutorial for this, although I couldn't get it working. Let us know how you get on.
ISC 6.1.1
decoramould

Re: wordpress integration

Post by decoramould »

What's the resistance to just creating a '/blog' subdirectory in the root folder and simply installing wordpress there?
Find Exterior Window Trim online at http://decoramould.com/.
Please let us know if anything is broken.