change domain location

For articles specific to version 6.x
ovy

change domain location

Post by ovy »

Ok, So i paid for the interspire shopping cart a while back now, still use it and still going strong but no support now available, i'm unable to change the Shopping cart domain which we would like to do.

Other than getting a nulled version of interspire and switching things around, is there any easier way to change this? so we can use it with the new domain..

thanks.
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: change domain location

Post by Martin »

ovy wrote:Ok, So i paid for the interspire shopping cart a while back now, still use it and still going strong but no support now available, i'm unable to change the Shopping cart domain which we would like to do.

Other than getting a nulled version of interspire and switching things around, is there any easier way to change this? so we can use it with the new domain..
You could try Interspire but the posts about this on their own forums made it pretty clear they weren't going to provide any further support including this, once the year was up.

I know what I'd be doing in the same situation.
ovy

Post by ovy »

Yeah i'm getting no help from them, which is fair enough.

What would you do? nulled or different cart?
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martin »

ovy wrote:Yeah i'm getting no help from them, which is fair enough.

What would you do? nulled or different cart?
I'm in the process of clearing the decks so I can do the necessary work to get a different cart up and running. Still not sure which would be best as I haven't had the time to work on the options so can't help there.

Interspire has had it though and BigCommerce has never been a particularly solid platform in my opinion and attitudes don't appear to have changed. There's a forum here:
viewforum.php?f=28

..where some options are being discussed (or were) so if you find any useful nuggets of info, then that's the place to share your thoughts.

Good luck.