so what's the plan

Discussion by existing Interspire Cart customers regarding potential alternatives.
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: so what's the plan

Post by Martin »

babyREFLUX wrote:I thought of it first :roll:
My ESP is good but forcing it to look for brain cells to read is just cruel...

Mind you, at least you're easier to read than management at Interspire... That's like trying to read a vacuum... :twisted:
decoramould

Post by decoramould »

Glad I found this forum before selecting interspire... wow. Sounds like a nightmare.
Find Exterior Window Trim online at http://decoramould.com/.
Please let us know if anything is broken.
CharlieFoxtrot
Confirmed
Confirmed

Post by CharlieFoxtrot »

decoramould wrote:Glad I found this forum before selecting interspire... wow. Sounds like a nightmare.
Even *if* Interspire had any plans to continue to support and develop ISC (and that's an unrealistic "if" anyway)... but even if... the self-inflicted damage to their reputation would prevent them from ever making a comeback.

Products are discontinued all the time. Companies change direction and focus continually. That's just the nature of business. Interspire certainly has the right to change their direction and focus and products... but they would have been much better served if they had simply been up-front and honest about their plans. Their reputation would not have been so sullied if they had simply made a contrite public announcement about ISC's end-of-life status... along with a promise to offer continued support for at least a year... and another promise to offer free security/exploit fixes for 2-3 years longer.

Instead, they behave like petulant children... ignoring our pleas for help... abandoning us when seeing information and solutions. We are the reason for their initial success, yet we have been forgotten. None of us deserve the way that we have been treated by Interspire. ~ On the other hand, Interspire certainly deserves the scorn that is continually aimed in their direction.

Once promising. Now a huge disappointment. ~ I can't believe they're still offering ISC for sale.
ISC 4.0.7

"... and let's be honest that whole "by design" thing is getting old too."
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martin »

Nah... the single big problem is that they simply stopped talking to us...

It's like going to work and finding your desk at work has a new person sitting at it and all your stuff has just gone... Nobody remembers you, acknowledges you and you're wondering if you've lost the plot... yes you've been fired but nobody has actually told you. P*ss poor attitude to take to customers, business or basically any kind of relationship frankly.