Display Prices inclusive/exclusive based on currency viewed

Modules, Add-ons and custom code that's more than just a quick hack or Mod.
busi6292

Re: Display Prices inclusive/exclusive based on currency vie

Post by busi6292 »

Martin are you able to help with the above please? Just let me know your time for it and we'll pay you for the fix.

Thank you.
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martin »

I'm currently in the midst of finishing my accounts, tax return and dealing with a number of other admin so it's likely to be a couple of weeks but I'll look at this and a few other pending jobs once things have been sorted out.
busi6292

Post by busi6292 »

Thanks. Only other thing I spotted was it's impossible to add or edit variation products in the admin side when editing an order. Here is the log:

Undefined index: CurrentCurrency in mydomain.com/lib/pricing.php at 17

mydomain.com/lib/pricing.php 17 ISC_LOG->HandlePHPErrors
mydomain.com/includes/classes/class.product.php 474 formatPriceDependentOnCurrency
mydomain.com/includes/classes/class.remote.php 1192 ISC_PRODUCT->GetCombinationDetails
mydomain.com/admin/includes/classes/class.remote.orders.php 1911 ISC_REMOTE->GetVariationOptions
mydomain.com/admin/includes/classes/class.remote.orders.php 29 ISC_ADMIN_REMOTE_ORDERS->editOrderGetVariationDetailsAction
mydomain.com/admin/remote.php 23 ISC_ADMIN_REMOTE_ORDERS->HandleToDo
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martin »

I'll dig out the code my site is now using next week and post it up as I had to debug a lot and suspect the current posted code isn't 100% up to date.
busi6292

Post by busi6292 »

Okay, thank you very much
busi6292

Post by busi6292 »

Hi Martin,

Sorry to bother you as I know you are busy but I am just wondering if you've had a chance to look into the above error message and know the quick fix as I've found the XML sitemap does not generate and all seems to come down to this one error from the store log.

Thank you.
busi6292

Post by busi6292 »

Hi Martin,

Are you free to have a quick look at the above posts please? Would be more than happy to pay for your time.

Thanks.
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martin »

busi6292 wrote:Are you free to have a quick look at the above posts please? Would be more than happy to pay for your time.
Not been ignoring you, just forgot about the first query and it's summer holidays now so time limited a bit there too.

Give this thread a nudge on Monday 13th and I'll be a free agent to look at it then...
busi6292

Post by busi6292 »

Hi Martin,

Would you mind taking a quick look and see if you can dissect that error? Guessing it will take a few minutes to figure out the issue!

Thank you very much
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martin »

I've been through my files and located the modified code then updated the mod' above... Stupidly forgot to quote it so you could see the changes so it's too late to provide an upgrade path

A few of the code replacements have been updated and there's an additional code edit in the /includes/display/ProductDetails.php file now.

Recommend you backup the relevant files before you edit anything so you can return if it goes Pete tong..